We gather together throughout much of the school year on Wednesday evenings, as a church family, to grow together in a number of ways.
- We want to grow INWARD. We desire to grow together in relationship so we meet for dinner together and then gather in age appropriate classes to learn and grow together.
- We want to grow UPWARD. We desire to sink our roots deep into God's word that we might grow upward in a life given over increasingly to God for whom we exist and find our joy. Our various classes that are taught will always be based in the Bible that we might hear from God and grow in relationship with him.
- We want to grow OUTWARD. We desire to provide helpful additional connecting points for those asking questions about Christianity, those who have grown to distrust the church, or those looking for a new church home.
Here is what a typical Midweek Gathering schedule will look like:
- 5:30pm-6:30pm – Dinner available in fellowship hall ($2/person or $10/family). Free for first time guests. Cash and card will be accepted.
- 6:30pm-6:40pm – SG Kids Check-In
- 6:45pm-7:55pm – Teaching in various classrooms and the sanctuary.
- 8:00pm – SG Kids Pick-up
What are the different classes at MWG (according to years of age)?
- Nursery 1 (1-2)
- Nursery 2 (3-5)
- Lower Elementary (6-8)
- Upper Elementary (9-11)
- 15:5 Youth (12-18)
- Adults (18+)
For more questions, please contact the Church Office.