Membership Make Up Meeting

Due to the possibility of severe weather tonight we decided to postpone the 3rd and 4th Sessions of our first membership meeting series. Bummer. I WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU!!! But I believe it's better safe than sorry. And we can try to work around it by offering a few other options.

If you were planning on attending tonight, would you please take a moment and fill out the form below letting me know which date works better for you? Thanks so much!! Much love to each of you.