Consider: Knowing God...Trusting God
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FROM THE SERMON
- What are some things that you trust in?
- What makes you not trust someone or something?
- What are some views of “God” that you see in the media (TV, Movies, Magazines, etc..)?
- What are some of your own views of God? Are they accurate? Biblical?
- Do you have a plan to grow in your understanding of who God is? If so, what is it?
- If not, what’s holding you back from doing so?
FODDER FOR PRAYER
- Pray for God to reveal Himself through His written word and to make Himself known through Jesus.
- Pray for humility in responding to God’s revelation.
More in From the office...
September 4, 201810 Tips for Studying Your Bible
August 31, 2018Bookshelf Focus: "Living Without Worry," by Tim Lane
August 29, 2018Find the Bible boring? Read this and consider...