We're glad you're here!
Sovereign Grace Church Dayton is a church of ordinary people who have been transformed by an extraordinary gospel - Jesus Christ died and was raised so that sinners would be reconciled to God. This is the good news we have a passion to proclaim, live, and share. We invite you to join us Sundays at 10:30am at our downtown Bellbrook location (the old school building, 51 S. East Street, Bellbrook, OH 45305).
Some things to know:
If you plan to visit us on a Sunday, we'd love to meet you! Here are some things you'll want to know:
- Feel free to park on the north side of the building (by our main entrance). Additional parking is around the back of the building.
- Our hospitality room, just inside and down a few stairs, is staffed by helpful people who will strive to answer your questions.
- We meet in an accessible facility. However, if you require wheelchair access, designated parking or seating, directions to our accessible restrooms, or additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask us.
- Our celebration service includes a mix of old and new songs, led by a group of men and women who desire to lead us in lively, vibrant, and thoughtful worship.
- The preaching is expository in nature, meaning we are most often walking through books of the bible, working to understand and apply God's word in its context.
- The service is often between 1.5 and 2 hours long. Dress as is comfortable for you and expect to enjoy a relaxed friendly, and warm atmosphere.
- Our children's ministry provides care and instruction for 1-year-olds through 5th graders. If you have children who will be enjoying SG Kids, a volunteer will be ready to help you at the SG Kids Check-in station.
- Every Sunday we seek to remember and celebrate what is of first importance: that Jesus, the Son of God, has come in the flesh to live a perfect life on our behalf, die a substitutionary death, and rise from the dead, so that we might be forgiven and reconciled to God. This gospel, or good news, is what we remind ourselves of as we sing, pray, read Scripture, give, hear God's Word preached, participate in the sacraments, and fellowship together.
- If you have any questions, prayer needs, or need to talk to a pastor, you can contact us online here.