Consider: The Faithfulness of God
This past Sunday we had the opportunity to consider the faithfulness of our great God. In an effort to help each of us not forget about this VITAL reality of who God is and how that truth affects our every moment in this life here are a few questions for you to consider.
- How does God’s word describe the faithfulness of God?
- How is God faithful (specifically in how it was described in the message)?
- How should knowing that God is faithful affect our lives?
- How has God been faithful to you? Your family?
Direction for prayer time individually and/or with your family:
- Spend time thanking God for all the various ways you see his faithfulness at work in your life. Maybe use post-it notes or a journal to help visualize this. Be thorough in this - take your time and be specific as well as broad. He HAS been faithful - how so in your life (and the lives of your family).
- Thank God that because He is faithful we know that He hears and answers our prayers.