We desire at SGCD to pursue a vibrant and helpful adoption care ministry. We believe that adoption is…
- a significant means to mature and multiply disciples who enjoy and declare the good news of Jesus Christ for the joy of all peoples
- an expression of our commitment to life and our desire that abortion become unthinkable
- a tangible response to the affliction of millions of orphans in our country & around the world
- an opportunity to spread the gospel to various “tribes and tongues” (Revelation 5:9)
- at the heart of the gospel of Jesus Christ who made a way for us all to be “adopted” that we might be called “children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ” (Romans 8:15-17).
At SGCD, we desire adoption to become:
- part of our culture at SGC
- one of the ways God brings children into many families at SGC
Compelled by the gospel of Jesus Christ (2 Cor. 5:14), we believe that both domestic and international adoptions, along with foster care ministry, brings glory to God and are radical expressions of love and compassion for the helpless (James 1:27). Your family may be one God is calling to love a child through the blessing of adoption, or you may be called to join us in the task of providing the funds necessary to help those called to adopt.
For each of the options below, you will have the option to designate your contribution to SGCD towards either the General Fund, Building Fund, Adoption Fund, or Benevolence Fund. If you have any questions about online giving or are having trouble making a contribution, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can give through Cash App using the $SGCDayton cashtag
A donations box is available in the back of the sanctuary which you are welcome to use on Sunday Mornings
Finally, you can send a check to the church address 1541 Smithville Rd, Dayton OH 45410
- A giving statement from SGC Dayton will be sent out by mid-January for tax purposes.
- If you are currently in debt or have had a history of debt problems please do not use your credit card to give to the church.